Web application development is a dynamic field. For the purpose of web application development new and in-demand programming languages arise, frameworks and technologies can emerge, rise to fame, and then fade away in the course of a few years.
- Java : Java is one of the main programming language is used for web application development.Java decreased in popularity by about 6,000 job postings in 2018 compared to 2017, but is still extremely well-established.
- Python : It is most popular programming language. It is used for web application development. Python grew in popularity by about 5,000 job postings over 2017. It is a general-purpose programming language used for web development and as a support language for software developers
- C# : C# (pronounced “C sharp”) went down slightly in demand this year. It is a general purpose programming language for web application development. C# is an object-oriented programming language from Microsoft designed to run on Microsoft’s .NET platform and to make development quicker and easier than Microsoft’s previous languages
- PHP : One of the major important role played in website or any projects. it general purpose programming used for web application development. PHP, a scripting language used on the server side, moved up to number six in our ranking over number nine last year. Most developers use PHP for web development, either to add functions that HTML can’t handle or to interact with MySQL databases.
- Perl : It is also used for web application development and it is a general purpose programming language.Perl dropped by about 3,000 job postings and stayed in seventh place in our analysis. Perl 5 and Perl 6 are both chugging along and Perl continues to be popular for system and network administrators and as a glue language.